Sunday, December 5, 2010

My New Blog

Earlier this week, while I was watching the movie Julie & Julia, I decided to start a new blog. You may be wondering, "Why in the world does Christina need another blog? Doesn't she already have two?"

You're right, I really don't need another blog. But I do want one. This blog will fill a different purpose for me than either of the others. "The Overtons of Overton" is primarily a family blog, while "Down Strange Paths" is a private blog, only to be shared with my closest friends. This one is going to be something else, primarily a forum for all my currents interests, projects, obsessions, hobbies etc. I don't expect it to be of much interest to anyone but me. I'm not going to advertize it or encourage people read it. Mostly, it will just be sort of an online diary for me to record some of my personal interests. However, if you do happen to come across this blog, I would love to hear your comments and feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment