Friday, February 4, 2011

The Search For The Perfect Tee: Part One

A few years ago I went on a quest for the perfect tee. I searched high and low with little success and had finally despaired that I would never find the ideal tee. And then came MODBE!!! I was hooked as soon as I tried on the first cap sleeve! I lived in tee-shirt bliss for the next few years, ordering tops in every color of the rainbow. Then the unthinkable happened, MODBE closed it's doors!!! I'm still mourning...... And I've worn all my MODBE tees into the ground.....

So, the time has come for me to move on with my life and find a new tee-shirt supplier. So far I have tried two tees.

No. 1. THE HALF SLEEVE from DOWNEAST BASICS

Pros: Nice cut, long,comes in many colors, relatively inexpensive $14

Cons: Way too flimsy

No 2. CAP SLEEVE from THE MODBOD

Pros: Love the gorgeous turquoise color, soft, long

Cons: Definitely made to be worn UNDER a shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment