Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lost In Translation


Sending out a big, "Thank You!" to Boden USA ( A clothing company based in Great Britain) for giving me a good chuckle with their men's Spring fashion lineup. Check out some of the highlights-


chic red pants


Blue and White Floral print shirt. This also comes in three other pretty versions. My favorite is a pink and blue flowered pattern.


Don't you just love these floral cargo shorts?

This shirt is also quite lovely!!

I personally love floral prints (red pants-not so much), but I don't know a single man who would wear any of these creations. I've heard that European men dress less conservatively than their American counterparts and this seems be proof of that. Obviously something has been lost in translation.

1 comment:

  1. Hm. I have a grandmother who would look very nice is those shirts...

    ReplyDelete