Saturday, January 22, 2011

Retin-A Micro 1.0%

I recently scrounged up enough money to refill my Retin-A Micro prescription. I LOVE this product! According to my dermatologist, it is the best thing out there for wrinkles. Retin-A works by increasing cell turnover, sloughing of the dead skin cells to reveal the rejuvenated, fresher-looking skin beneath.

Due to financial reasons, I was off my prescription for about six months and could definitely tell a difference. My skin looked older and duller. I am thrilled to be back on Retin-A and would highly recommend it to anyone fighting the aging battle. Just be sure to brace yourself and pad your checking account before purchasing it because it does not come cheap! Oh, and one word of warning, be sure to wear lots of sunscreen when using this product because the new skin is like baby's skin, very sensitive to the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment